All oily non-peelable nail polishes will have a smell when opened (any non-peelable nail polish can not be avoided so far), and there will be no smell after a thousand.
But everyone can rest assured that nail polish is non-toxic!
Judging whether a product is toxic is not based on the smell, but many harmful substances have no smell at all.
Apply a thin layer of any color and then apply the next layer after it is dry
Not afraid of water, no baking and quick-drying nail polish
Type: 2 In 1 Nail Polish
Net Weight: 12ml
Shelf life: 5 years
Suitable for skin: All
1 X 2 In 1 Nail Polish